Memorial Day Weekend (normally)
Labor Day Weekend (subject to change based on weather through Sept 30th)
SPA and SAUNA
(Currently Closed for Renovation)
Hours of Operation:
9:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Adult pool and spa hours (18 and over) are:
9:00 am-10 am and 6:00 pm -7:00 pm.
(Adults have priority to swim laps and children moved to the shallow area. Children do not have to vacate the premises during these times.)
Pool ENTRANCE is controlled via an electronic locking system timed to the open season and hours of operation. Activity can be tracked as needed.
Pool Party Request Link:
Available on “Homeowner Access-Forms & Documents Page
ARRANMORE POOL FACILITY RULES:
9:00 am-9:00 pm daily
Adult pool and spa hours are:
9:00 am-10 am and 6:00 pm-7:00 pm (Adults have priority to swim laps and children moved to the shallow area. Children do not have to vacate the premises during these times.)
- No running, rough play, loud noises, bullying, abusive, profane language allowed in the pool area.
- No diving or flipping into the pool.
- No person under the influence of alcohol may use the pool.
- Sporting equipment not intended for pool use (footballs, softballs, etc.) is prohibited.
- No glass in the pool area.
- No food or drink within 4 feet of the pool.
- No smoking, e-cigarette, and vaping are not allowed within 25 feet of the pool area or pool house.
- No furniture in the pool.
- No pets inside the pool area.
- Maximum capacity is 45 people in the pool.
- Swimmers who are not toilet trained MUST wear a swim diaper.
- All persons must take a cleansing shower before entering the spa or pool.
- Do not use the pool, spa or sauna alone. Non-swimmers and children under 14 years of age requires supervision by an experienced swimmer.
- No child under the age of 5 may use the spa.
- No children under the age of 14 may use the sauna.
- Do not use the pool or spa if suffering from a communicable disease.
- WARNING: Using the spa can be dangerous for pregnant women, the elderly, or anyone with heart disease, diabetes, or taking prescription drugs.
- Homeowners must return furniture to its original location and remove all food, paper, bottles, plastic containers, and other trash from the pool area when leaving. Cleaning tools are not to be used by homeowners.
- Pool toys not being used or excessive in size shall be removed from the pool.
- Violation of the pool rules by you, your family, or your guests WILL result in the loss of pool privileges.
- Giving out your pool card can result in losing pool privileges for the season.
- Card replacement will be $25.
- If non-resident guests are present, the resident must be present. Caregivers of Arranmore residents are exempt from this requirement.
- Non-resident guests are limited to 8 per household. Any larger groups shall follow the procedures for group activities.
- Non-resident adult children and their families may use the pool without the homeowner present, but they may NOT bring guests and are still limited to 8 per household.
- To ensure safety and supervision, a family exceeding 6 members from an Arranmore household requires at least 2 adults, one of whom must be homeowners.
- If a homeowner wishes to invite more than 8 non-resident guests at one time, they must book a group activity with the pool chair. This scheduled time will be posted and other homeowners will be able to use the facility at the same time. Please contact the pool chair to schedule pool parties/events at least 5 days in advance. If you have special needs regarding guests, contact the pool chair.
Our Dolphins are on the job scaring the Ducks away!